Xclusiveloaded
Home Music Gospel Music Movie Freebeat Video NG Albums Sports Celebrity Gist


Woman Gets Injured In Fire Disaster Caused By Fuel Stored Inside Kitchen In Ilorin


CHAT US ON WHATSAPP JOIN US ON TELEGRAM

The fire outbreak occurred last night at about 21:08hrs, at Ile Tuntun behind Ile Olopa Compound, Oja-Iya Area of Ilorin, Kwara State capital.

“Daily Post reports that a young Nigerian lady was injured in a fire disaster that gutted a six-bedroom residential building in Ilorin on Tuesday.

The fire outbreak occurred last night at about 21:08hrs, at Ile Tuntun behind Ile Olopa Compound, Oja-Iya Area of Ilorin, Kwara State capital.

The injured lady, DAILY POST gathered, was in hurry to prepare supper for her family in the kitchen, she lit the gas burner forgetting that a gallon of petrol was in the kitchen.

The gallon of petrol exploded setting the house on fire and injuring the lady in the process, according to firefighters who rescued the situation.

Spokesman of the state fire service, Hakeem Adekunle in Ilorin on Wednesday disclosed that firemen were able to extinguish the fire on time and rescued the lady.

Out of the six bedrooms in the burning building, three were affected by the fire, Hakeem added.

Director, Kwara State Fire Service, Prince Falade John Olumuyiwa, urged the general public to take fire safety precautionary measures as very paramount and warned against hoarding fuel inside their homes.

🎵 Want Latest Songs? Click HERE


CLICK TO DROP YOUR COMMENT



Tags:


Do you want latest songs? CLICK HERE!



No Comments Yet

Leave a Reply


NOTE:- After Commenting, please wait few Minutes to get your Comment Approved!..