The Renewable Energy Training is a partnership between the IFAD Agrihub project and Palmtree Technology Services, Oyo State.
The IFAD Agrihub Nigeria project focuses on developing the skills of unemployed Nigerian youth and aspiring agripreneurs to become self-employed or secure employment in agriculture. Through its various initiatives, the project aims to improve the livelihoods of youth in the rural economy.
Agrihub intends to operate an inclusive model that provides opportunities for people with low levels of education.
To be considered for the, you must be the following :
- Applicants resident in Ibadan, Oyo State (locations of the training facility) will be given preference.
- Applicants must have access to a functioning mobile phone.
- Participants must be physically and mentally fit to participate in all aspects of the training. Applicants with specific disabilities are also encouraged to apply. However, this must be clearly communicated during the application period.
- Applicants must be ready to commit three months to this program.
- Applicants must be willing to undergo an internship in relevant renewable energy companies.
If you meet these criteria, kindly apply now!