APPLY: 2022 Google Startups Black Founders Fund for African Entrepreneurs ($4 million Fund)
Applications for the 2022 Google Startups Black Founders Fund is now open for interested and eligible African entreprenuers.
The Black Founders Fund is intended for startups led by founders who self-identify as Black and are based in Africa. If your product is in-market and you’re ready to fundraise, we want to hear from you.
In 2021, the Google for Startups Black Founders Fund invested $3M into 50 Black led-startups in Africa. Since then, the selected startups have gone on to raise $73M+ in follow-on funding, hired more staff, and grown their revenues.
To be considered for the Google Startups Black Founders Fund, you must meet the following requirements;
- Early-stage startups with black founders or diverse founding teams,
- Startups that are benefiting the black community,
- Operating and headquartered in Africa,
- Startups with a diverse founding team with at least one black founding member;
- Those having a legal presence on the continent and building technology solutions for Africa and the global market;
- Those who have the growth potential to raise more funding and create jobs.
Duration and Reward
- Access to capital up to $100K in equity-free cash will be awarded to each startup.
- We connect founders with the very best of Google’s people, products, and practices.
- At its core, the Black Founders Fund is a global initiative. Selected founders have the opportunity to connect with founders from all over the world.
Method of Application
- The winners will be announced on 29 July 2022.
- Interested and qualified entreprenuers should click on the button below to commence their application.
🎵 Want Latest Songs? Click HERE
Do you want latest songs? CLICK HERE!